13 de abr. de 2022

you don't know me (poem)

you don't know me but you know me lying here in this shadow I remember you both each day of those days we used to live together I look at them now are yellow, pink, blue these small flowers everywhere and this smooth grass under those trees on this day... alone they don't know me but they know me every morning and every night every night and every dream all this feeling is hard but I'm not like that there is little to be done he is what he is they said this unbearable continuity only to be sure that I'm walking forward and enough... forever and when we meet again if it happens to be in another city perhaps which is still unknown who doesn't know me but who knows me some petals are flying now the wind is carrying all over the land I shout your names into the night I'll return to each square and each garden at the dawn when it is empty at noon and as usual too crowed but I'm always hoping to see you every corner we've been on every bench we sit in to smile, to think... in silence I tried and often there is nothing it seems like after all what I remember is only that street where you took me by the arm and we continue like this and always after knowing our lives... in extremely love so huge that cannot even exist and to be in this very moment I don't have any body anymore I don't have anything else I'm a pure soul... waiting I'm like those winged angels who cannot never go down again I do not know them but I know them